It’s normal to feel the first date jitters. Nearly everyone feels a bit of nervousness when going on a first date. After all, you’re about to spend time with someone who you don’t know well. The best thing that you can do is to have a plan for what to discuss if the conversation becomes stale.
Here are some great first date conversation topics that you should talk about and some that you should not fall back on during your first date:
Dating in 2023 Be Like
Catholic dating in today’s culture is trickier than ever. Sarah White takes time to relate and share her thoughts on navigating today’s dating culture with grace.
Dating Rules to Break
When it comes to online dating it’s easy to overcomplicate things. Should I message first? Should she message first? Do I respond right away or give it some time? Isaac is here to call out the dating rules to break for good.
After a breakup, have you ever found yourself wondering if there were signs you just missed that this person wasn’t right for you? Maybe you were so excited about their potential that you were blind to their red flags. Maybe you didn’t even realize there were red flags until it was too late.
Your careful curation of your profile (perhaps with the help of a gal pal or two), thoughtfully crafted messages (or responses), and expert-level…
More Articles For You!
- Are We Dating or Just Hanging Out? by Mary Beth Bonacci
- 5 Ways to Solve Conflict in Dating by Cate Perry
- How to Pursue a Woman’s Heart by Erik Washam
- Too Soon to Invite My New Date to a Wedding? by Cate Perry
- The Art of Complimenting by Lisa Duffy
- Are You Ready to Relocate? by Joy Kubik
- Thriving in a Long-Distance Relationship by Joy Kubik
- He’s Wrong for Me, But I Still Love Him by Lisa Duffy
- Why Are You So Stupid When You’re in Love? by Mary Beth Bonacci
- Knowing When It Is Time to Break Up by Mary Beth Bonacci
- Relieving the Hurt and Guilt from Past Relationships by Lisa Duffy
- Dating Dos That Lead to Good Marriages by Marge Fenelon
- Chivalry: Sexist or Respectful? by Mary Beth Bonacci
- Oh no, here it comes: “Relationship Advice!” by The Catholic Young Woman
- Get Over It! by Anthony Buono
- Bring your luggage, don’t lug your baggage by Anthony Buono
Online Dating Safety Tips
Learn how to spot a scam and keep your personal information safe when looking for that perfect someone online. Click here now, this is a must read!
Best Online Dating Profile
Online dating IS for everyone and we make it easy, from tips for photos to the best communication methods, we’ve you covered. Click here to learn more!
Chastity & Sex Why Wait?
Why wait for Sex? We are glad you asked! Click here to watch the video and browse additional resources that will help you make faith based decisions.