Have you ever been on a date where the conversation just sorta ended? A couple of years back I met a girl on CatholicMatch and we began to communicate back and forth on email. There was enough mutual interest that we decided to meet in person. We met for dinner and despite our initial spark online, the conversation really struggled. After an hour we simply ran out of things to talk about. We mutually decided that there wasn’t much potential for a relationship, and so we went our separate ways…
Are You Dating On God’s Time or Your Time?
Dating Over 50: 3 Tips To Help You Find A Great Relationship
- Are We Dating or Just Hanging Out? by Mary Beth Bonacci
- 5 Ways to Solve Conflict in Dating by Cate Perry
- How to Pursue a Woman’s Heart by Erik Washam
- Too Soon to Invite My New Date to a Wedding? by Cate Perry
- The Art of Complimenting by Lisa Duffy
- Are You Ready to Relocate? by Joy Kubik
- Thriving in a Long-Distance Relationship by Joy Kubik
- He’s Wrong for Me, But I Still Love Him by Lisa Duffy
- Why Are You So Stupid When You’re in Love? by Mary Beth Bonacci
- Single Catholic Guys: Wake Up! by Devin Rose
- Knowing When It Is Time to Break Up by Mary Beth Bonacci
- Relieving the Hurt and Guilt from Past Relationships by Lisa Duffy
- Dating Dos That Lead to Good Marriages by Marge Fenelon
- Chivalry: Sexist or Respectful? by Mary Beth Bonacci
- Oh no, here it comes: “Relationship Advice!” by The Catholic Young Woman
- Get Over It! by Anthony Buono
- Bring your luggage, don’t lug your baggage by Anthony Buono
Learn how to spot a scam and keep your personal information safe when looking for that perfect someone online. Click here now, this is a must read!
Online dating IS for everyone and we make it easy, from tips for photos to the best communication methods, we’ve you covered. Click here to learn more!
Why wait for Sex? We are glad you asked! Click here to watch the video and browse additional resources that will help you make faith based decisions.